Who are we? A Hawaii-based non-profit organization that connects K-12 schools with subject matter experts from the community to co-design engaging science and tech-based enrichment activities that support student success.
Our mission: To provide students with the skills, relevant experiences and support that will empower them to reach their potential through personal development, higher education and career exploration.
Our vision: To make Hawaii a better place where our children will be able to grow, live and work successfully.
Programs: By leveraging integrated technology and an established network of community partners, HI FusionED develops programs to advance STEM exploration with:
- Project-based Learning (PBL) (experiential methodologies)
- Culturally responsive approaches and evaluation
- Professional Development/Training based on Design-Thinking principles
HI FusionED Partners: Some of our community and business partners who embrace the goals of HI FusionED and work to further its mission through collaboration:
- 3D Innovations LLC / 3D Academy
- Hapa Farms
- Hawaii Department of Education
- Hawaii FIRST LEGO® League
- Hyperspective Studios
- Mari’s Gardens
- Navatek Ltd
- Pacific Alliance
- Pacific American Foundation
- STEP UP Hawaii
- Tapiki LLC
- UH College of Engineering
- UH College of Tropical Agriculture
- USS Missouri Memorial Association
For more information, please contact us at info(at)hifusioned.org.